Clone your favorite fruit tree over and over again with the SimpleGrafter™.
Similar to transplanting organs in humans, you can combine parts from two different trees to form a single, functioning individual. The benefit? An exact genetic duplicate of the superior tree.
That means, if you have one tree that harvests amazing fruit each year, you can create an exact copy by using this grafting technique an effectively double or triple your harvest.
Grafted fruit trees also bloom & produce sooner than those that are propagated by seeds – which, by the way, don’t produce genetically identical offspring.
Perfect for fruit trees or growing a beautiful garden!
- Cut grafting stocks from 5mm up to 1.4cm diameter
- Heavy duty spring that can be used thousands of times
- Chromium plated blades to prevent rusting
- Automatic unlocking/safety lock for easy and effortless pruning
- Imported SK5 steel with hardness HRC60
- All-in-One Grafting Tools : Professional grafting tool, 3 cutting blazes , 1 screwdriver and 1 wrench packed in a durable zippered carrying case. It will an perfect interface with high efficiency, saves 40% of the time and energy than traditional grafting methods
- 3 Replaceable Double-Sided pruning cutting blades : Ω cut, U cut and V cut, each blade with two cutter points. As long as you have rootstock and scion of the same diameter, grafting cutting blade cuts will fit them together perfectly, giving you a stable graft.
- Heavy Duty Pruner Scissor : Handles are made from ABS nylon plastic, the rest part and blades are made from high carbon steel, chrome treated for durable sharp.
- Perfect Garden Tools for you : If you want to be a pro in grafting, you need a professional grafting tool as well. The Grafting Tool makes a perfect clean cut every time you use it. It will work on many kind of plants, especially on fruit trees.
HOW TO USE :Step 1: Hold the grafting stock in the grafting tool and squeeze the handle to make the cut, repeat this step to cut stem from the donor plant. Take care to ensure that the groove is cut in the stock plant.
Step 2: Slide the donor stem into the groove of the stock plant, matching the cut surfaces as closely as possible. If the stock and donor plant are not the same size, match on the side only.
Step 3: Place sterilizing material around the joint, and bind with tape, the sterilizing material will protect against bacteria and weather conditions.
Step 4: Use the pruner to cut useless branches from the plant.
Step 5: The grafting tool with “V & U & Ω” blade and the end of blade both can cut, one piece blade can be used as two pieces blade, so you would have total six pieces blade.
We truly believe in our products, and we want to make sure we back that up with a 100% risk-free with 30-Days guarantee.
If you don’t have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don’t like it, no hard feelings we’ll make it right
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are shipped within 24 to 48 hours of you placing the order using BlueDart, FedEx, EcomExpress or Delivery. If you are placing an order from Metro Cities, delivery time is 2-3 Days, Rest of India is 4-5 days Approx.
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 3-5 days